Tuesday 5 August 2014

Reflection 1

5 August 2014

From today’s lesson, I knew about the trinity of this unit. I understand about the differences between myth and legend after the lesson because we did group activity to discuss about it. Today’s lesson is very important for us because we must know about what is myth and legend and what are their differences before we continue to another lesson. We are going to use the knowledge that we learnt today, so today’s lesson is very important. I am going to use the knowledge that I have learned today in the future lessons by transferring it into the works and activities.

The interesting myths that I have heard are Monkey King, Mulan and dragons. I heard these myths from my family and friends around me, Mulan is a myth that I knew from book. From the myths that I know, there are supernatural things in it which do not exist in real life and were being created by the people randomly. Mulan is a real person who really existed in real life but the myth that I know already being changed into an unreal. Dragons do not exist in real life but most of the Chinese believe that it really exist in real life and they it as their holy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment