Thursday 21 August 2014

Reflection Blog 4

121 August 2014

. What do I understand from today’s lesson?
2What do I believe about creation?
3What is our purpose in this world?
4From today’s lesson, which creation myth is the most interesting myth presented and why?

From today’s lesson, I have learnt more about different versions of “The Creation Myths” of different country such as Korean, Japanese, Egyptian, Chinese and Hindu. Other than that, we also did some revisions on the Literary Devices because most of us already forgot the literary devices. Before the lesson, I have already forgotten about metaphor, symbolism and allegory. But after the lesson, I have understood about them.

From what I believe about creation, I believe on the scientific statement because I don’t believe that people were created by God using mud, God’s body part or God created human by bare hands. In my opinion, our purpose in this world is to make our life colourful and make a better world.


From today’s lesson, the most interesting creation myth that are presented in class is the story creation myth of Egyptian because the way they present it is very interesting and funny. The IB learner profiles that I have used during today’s lesson are communicator, knowledgeable and caring because we communicated among the group mates while doing group discussion, we gained more knowledge and used our knowledgeable and we were being caring to our group mates and helped each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment