Thursday 14 August 2014

Reflection Blog 3

13 August 2014

From today’s lesson, I have understood about Greek methodology and we have to be brave and try on everything, not avoid obstacles. From the story that we read today, the moral that we learned is, don’t dream too big, or we will fail but don’t dream too low, or we will get into trouble. The story is telling us that, the people in the past just follow their family’s foot step and they cannot dream too big or too low, that means, the whole family and generations are doing the same thing following their family’s foot step.

In my opinion after reading the story, it is better to play it safe but sometimes, we can try to achieve high goals but not the loftiest or craziest goals because we must make sure that the things or goal that we are doing is safe. But sometimes, we can try to achieve high goals because there need to be something special happens in our life, or miracles, if could.


Base on the story, Daedalus decides to build a temple after his son dies. In my opinion, he wants to distract himself from his son’s dead so, he decides to build a temple after that. Until now, I have not ever distracted myself from bad news with a big project, only with my hobbies such as listening to songs, reading, chatting with friends or playing games. I do hobbies when I face a bad news to vent my bad emotions. 

No comments:

Post a Comment